Monday, August 01, 2005

Wedged tight

Lexica here.
I'm so FED UP with Fat Tony. I didn't think it was possible for him to get any bigger, but he obviously over-indulged while on holiday in the Canary Islands. I had to get firecrews in AGAIN today when he got wedged inside the bird-table (it has a little wooden roof) and couldn't get out. I thought they were going to have to saw my poor bird-table in half, but the fireman just gave Fat Tony a massive boot up the backside and he popped out - BANG! - like a giant feathery cork.
"You'll just have to stop putting bread out, missus," the fireman said.
"I tried putting him on a diet," I said. "I have to smuggle peanuts to the poor little bluetits when Fat Tony isn't looking."
The question is, how do I stop him mugging the neighbours when they're eating a kebab?

No comments: