Friday, August 12, 2005

Pigeons are go!



My henchman Gorgeous Gary (a great hit with the lady pigeons) pointed out last night that Criminal Masterminds who Take Over the World always have a Top Secret Hideaway. He also said the top of the climbing frame (or the garden shed when it rains) isn't really much use as a Base. So today me and Gary flew around looking for a new one. I thought a castle might be good, so we zoomed over to one nearby.
You won't believe it, but there wasn't a wall left standing! The place was in a right mess! I will have to think of something else.
Taking over the world is a whole lot more complicated than I thought...
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY are you going to the ruins of a NATIONAL TRUST building?? All the proper evil bases are in isolated, forgotten places like old manor houese in the middle of thick forests. No use going to National Trust Castles as EVERYONE knows about them!!

Fat Tony said...

Coo! I never thought of that!
Do you know any good haunted houses, Gertie? Everyone will be too scared to look there - especially that screamy lady on Most Haunted!

Anonymous said...

Aye I know of a haunted house - the one I'm in at the moment! BOOO!

Fat Tony said...

Gaaah! Ghost fish don't frighten me!
A shortage of chips, now THAT would be really scary.