Monday, January 30, 2006

Top of the world, Mole!

Now you may recall that while I was lying unconscious with Shock on the ground, that dozy Mole was busy untying his giant balloon. Of course as soon as he untied it, he whooshed up into the sky!
When I opened my eyes, the first thing I spotted was the Mole stuck in the nearest tree. His balloon was caught on a branch and had already begun to deflate.
“Help! Oi don’t wanna go to the Moon!”
“Heh, heh. Serves you right!”
“Get Oi down!”
“All right, all right. Keep your fur on.”
Pigeons aren’t very good at untying knots, so I just gave the balloon another peck, and down it went.
“Heeeeeeeeelp!”
Sploosh!
Luckily the Mole fell in the birdbath, so he didn’t hurt himself, just had a nice cold bath.
“Oi hates baths!”
“Well you smell a lot better now, Mole!”
The Mole didn’t reply – he just jumped into the flower border and wasted no time getting all grubby again. He even forgot about his James Blunt CD.
I wonder if I could ‘persuade’ one of the local moggies to give me some money for it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh. Serves you right for buying a James Blunt CD!

You might have a bit of trouble getting rid of that rubbish, FT. Even if you do try to 'persuade' someone to buy it. But, of course, there's always EBay.

Fat Tony said...

I didn't buy the James Blunt CD, it was the dozy mole, who swapped all our lovely treasure for it. I dunno about Ebay though - I was thinking more in terms of the compost heap as a permanent home for JB.

Fat Tony said...

I am seriously considering putting my world domination plans on hold for a while while I think up a way to rid the world of James Blunt.
We must think of tomorrow's children...

Alistu said...

Down with Blunt! Down with Blunt!