Monday, January 23, 2006

down t' pit

Hello folks. Sorry if I sound rather muffled. Some of you may know the story in Winnie-the-Pooh where he gets stuck in Rabbit's doorway. Now if you subsitute ' Mole'-hole for 'Rabbit doorway,' and 'Giant Pigeon' for 'Winnie-the-Pooh' - well, you get the picture. Someone grassed up me and the Mole to the Customs and Excise people about our gold bullion and we had to hide it in a hurry. I scurried in after the Mole so I'd know where he'd put the loot  - and you can guess the rest.
The Mole is being Really Sympathetic (not) - in fact, he hasn't stopped chortling for hours, and isn't Helping at All.
I, on the other hand, am starving hungry. And I've got icicles hanging off my poor frozen butt.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will get you out Tony, but whats in it for me? How much would you pay to be back in your warm nest box....
I accept all major choclate biscuits, sci-fi box sets and U2 merchandise.

Fat Tony said...

I thought you'd already got all the U2 merchandise. But I'm willing to make a deal. I'm not parting with any chocolate hobnobs though.

Anonymous said...

Name your terms pigeon. I'm listening! I have my trusty trowel and shoe horn ready to get you out!

Fat Tony said...

I've got a box of Ferrero Rocher you could have. Pigeons prefer Thorntons Continental.

Anonymous said...

I'll have the Ferrero rocher thanks! Right just a sec...*runs home to back garden*...Breathe in Tony....On the count of three....1, 2,3...BANG!...Flippin heck Tony! You were stuck in there tight! You all right now? Strech you feathers! I'll have my Ferrero rocher later

Anonymous said...

It didn't work, Doc's Assistant. He's still stuck. Get the toilet plunger.