Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Supermassive black hole?


Some pundits think it is unwise for pigeons and moles to tamper with nature, and I'm beginning to think they're right. Since my ill-fated experiment with the cloaking device (or invisibility machine for non sci-fi nuts) the garden hasn't been its usual self. Strange temporal effects have occurred, like me thinking it was Thursday all day yesterday. And the garden shed and my new perch, the bird table, are looking decidedly rickety. (Before you all comment and say it doesn't look sturdy enough to take the weight of the biggest pigeon in the world, I'd just like to point out that the bird table is in fact 40ft high x 10ftx 20 ft. So there.)
Anyway, after watching Dr Who this week with all the cool Dalek and Cybermen battles, this weird shiny light appeared. It must be the gateway to another dimension!
So I'm off to explore this brave new world. I'm hoping it will end up somewhere brilliant like Fort Knox, the Bank of England or maybe even the Tower of London with all those sparkly crown jewels! At the very least it'll help me with my cunning plan to take over the world! Be seeing ya!

5 comments:

Alistu said...

Take care. Don't forget to take a packed lunch! If you do end up in the Tower of London, make sure it's in the jewel room and not a cell.

Fat Tony said...

Funnily enough, I've just packed a buttybox. It looks a bit minimalistic though. What if there aren't any takeaways in the other dimension? A scary thought! On second thoughts, it'll have to be the picnic hamper.

Anonymous said...

That bird table doesn't look sturdy enough to...oh, I see.

I wouldn't go into the light if I were you. The results of jumping dimensions could be humiliating and I think you'll probably regret...what am I saying? Jump in! Go where no pigeon has been before! And say hello to Mickey for me.

Molyan said...

You are one brave pigeon. Don't get turned into a cyberman! Well... cyberpigeon.

Fat Tony said...

I'm back folks! News of my epic journey coming soon...