Tuesday, August 01, 2006

My Holiday Diary - Tales from the Void - Aliens!


As I jumped into the scary light, it was really cool with lots of whirling stars and whooshy Tardis noises. Now I'm in a strange new world with lots of weird aliens! I wonder which star system I'm in. Maybe I'm on a planet circling the brightest star of the Great Pigeon constellation! Luckily there's a breathable Earth-type atmosphere, because I didn't have room to fit my spacesuit in the picnic basket - too many Scotch eggs.
Speaking of picnic baskets, there's a funny muffled noise coming from inside it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! careful! if you open the picnic basket the pepperami will escape you know how dangerous they can be!

Fat Tony said...

Pepparami present no problem to the biggest pigeon in the world. They're basically just a big sausage with no salady muck to get in the way.

Alistu said...

Thoose aliens look remarkabley similar to our earth sheep. It's good to hear you're ok though.

Fat Tony said...

Hmmm... I see what you mean.

Anonymous said...

Its now the 11th where are you Tony? I am beginning to think those strange aliens are not friendly! Oh no maybe they are pigeon eating aliens!!!!!!!!

He came
He saw
He was eaten

Anonymous said...

Mmm...Scotch eggs...I mean, how do you actually know that you're on a different planet? It looks identical to this one. Perhaps you're in Derek the Sheep's field? Or the alternative dimension's equivalent, Daniel the Goat's?

Also, if you had ended up on a planet with no air, you'd be dead by now. Be better prepared next time!

Fat Tony said...

Naahh...It can't be Derek's field. There are no singing ladybirds or bonkers bees.
Anyway, if you have watched any scifi EVER, the protagonists (good word eh?) ALWAYS end up on a planet with an Earth-type atmosphere. And everyone speaks English.