Monday, June 26, 2006

Location, location, location

Well, the search for a new perch continues. You would think that meanie of a Mole would let me kip in his burrow for a day or two while I look for a new home, but No. Just because I was stuck there for days last time I went down his tunnel.
I tried kipping on top of the garden shed but it's covered in ants and woodlice and after a while things down below got downright tickly, if you know what I mean. Although they were nice and crunchy to eat.
It's starting to rain now... And the chippy has shut down coz the owner's on holiday in Germany watching some football thing or other.
It's going to be a long night...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Football? No-one told oi about any football? Roight, oi'm off to Germany to dig up the pitches!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I've always wanted to say this!

"Who would live on a shed like this? David, it's over to you."

"Now for our viewers at home and our studio audience...heeeeeere's who's shed...it is."

Alistu said...

Bwahahaha! That made me laugh out loud that did.
As for the chippy shutting that's just not right. Fish and chips should always come before football.

Fat Tony said...

Wise words, Menaceman. Wise words. There are such things as Priorities in life, and a chippy tea is top of the list.