Monday, May 29, 2006

Teething Problems

Well, at first being invisible was Brilliant! I took all the James Blunt CDs off the shelves in Woolies and carried them to the rubbish skip outside. The staff decided the CDs were possessed and refused to put any more out, so that was my good deed for the day. Then I went and emptied my local supermarket of pizzas and Chorley cakes. The security guards were really spooked when they saw a supermarket trolley trundling on its own and they all ran away!
The bank was next on the list - time to get some lovely lolly. But just as I was busy emptying the safe the AA batteries for my cloaking device died and there I was, smack in the middle of the bank- on all the security cameras - in full view! I quickly put some more batteries in and made a speedy getaway, but it gave me an awful fright. I pecked the cameras on my way out, so hopefully you won't see me on Crimewatch this week.
Trouble is, I keep running out of batteries. And I don't feel very well - a bit green, in fact. I hope the invisibility field doesn't have any side-effects...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, you may have destroyed the cameras but did you destroy the incriminating footage?

Besides, I'm sure the police will eventually find this blog and use it as evidence against your little crime spree. That is, if the type "fat tony pigeon" into a search engine.

Fat Tony said...

But the coppers won't know my name unless someone grasses me up. And so long as they don't type 'biggest pigeon in the world' into a search engine. Anyway, I'm so big they wouldn't have seen all of me at once, just my tummy.

Alistu said...

Heheh! That'll teach you to be greedy!

Fat Tony said...

Well, it is my chosen career in life. I'm having a lovely breakfast this morning; sausage, beans, eggy bread and potato cakes. And toast and marmalade and croissants. And some orange juice (healthy diet is best.)