Sunday, October 30, 2005

The homecoming

I came home last night to find the SAS had not only eaten all my Chorley cakes, but also the tin of king-size Mars bars I was saving for a peckish moment. Bloomin' cheek!
Had a good holiday, although as usual me and Doris Budgie ended up not speaking. I took her on the Ghost Train thinking it would be romantic, and hoping for some friendly billing and cooing, but no such luck. She had an Yvette Fielding moment when a green 'ghoul' popped up in front of the train and wouldn't stop screaming for an hour.
Back to the grind, I suppose. Time to check out all the bird feeders and see what goodies have appeared while I've been away.

2 comments:

Alistu said...

So who are you getting to replace th SAS next time you go on holiday?

Fat Tony said...

I was thinking of just taking all my goodies with me next time, in case I feel peckish and because the worry about my stash was too much. It would be a lot to carry though- perhaps I could borrow one of Eddie Stobart's trucks.