Thursday, October 20, 2005

On guard


Well, it's time for my autumn break. I was a bit worried about leaving all my ill-gotten gains (and Chorley cakes) unguarded all week, though (let's face it, Gorgeous Gary is too much of a big softie to be a proper henchman.) So I asked some hard mates to keep an eye on things and make sure Tiddles doesn't come prowling around. Curly, Larry and Mo are from the SAS (Special Attack Sheep) regiment and they don't take kindly to anyone butting in on their territory.
See you next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When did you get Chorley cakes?! You didn't give me any!!! The Cheek! Fine, I shall just eat all the chocolate hobknobs in the house...and I know where you hide them!!

Fat Tony said...

Ahh, but you don't know about the secret stash of hobnobs I have hidden under the floorboards...

Alistu said...

I think you just gave their location away there....