Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Erroneous Vegetable Affair

GUESS WHAT!
It wasn't Bernard the Goat we kidnapped after all! It was a swede called Bjorn who was here on holiday.
I got a postcard from his sister today:
Dear Fat Tony
I'm writing on behalf of my brother Bjorn to thank you (his English isn't very good) for the lovely holiday he had in the POW theme park. He particularly enjoyed the finale, with his escape through The Mole's tunnel. He said cricket is a stupid game, though.
love
Agnetha.
 
I guess you would think cricket is a stupid game if you'd been knocked for six by Freddie Flintoff.
But a POW camp! I told Lexica the barbed wire and searchlights to keep the neighbourhood cats out was going OTT.
Guess it's back to the drawing board yet again. I will have to come up with yet another plan to take over the world. Vegetable extortion is just a load of compost, if you ask me.

No comments: