Thursday, July 21, 2005

Gotta new motor

Heh, heh, heh. What a wizard wheeze that was. A huge thank you to all my pigeon pals for helping me to break out of the Big Birdbrain garden and 'liberate' the prize money! I took my feathery chums down to the chippy and we had a huge chip butty each.

I invested my 'winnings' in a new car. Much classier than the postie's bike. Nice, innit? Doris Budgie and me took a spin down to the pizza parlour last night to celebrate - a romantic evening for two, now Big Vanessa has gone at last! A great girl, Doris - and knows when to keep her beak shut.

Me and Doris are off on holiday now for a few days. The Canary Isles are nice and sunny at this time of year and a long way away from Inspector Jack Daw and his beady eyes…

And I'll have some peace and quiet to dream up the next stage of my plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!


No comments: