Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Out of the fryingpan

NOT feeling too chipper this morning. I've lost loads of feathers after spending a whole day and night upside down in a giant crater in Lexica's garden. The big crane arrived at 3am (oh, the shame!) and hoisted me out. The crane operator and firemen were very nice, even if they did suggest I stick to salads from now on.
But just wait till I get hold of that Mole! The firemen thought the crater was caused by a gas explosion or something, but I saw the little blighter scurrying away as I headed towards Australia.
I don't think the climbing frame is going to be the same again.
Every cloud has a silver lining though - Lexica's not too pleased with the Mole! She's lost all her petunias - and there's nowhere to peg out her washing.
Doris Budgie has promised to make me some breakfast - she said I need to regain my strength after my Ordeal.
Hope it's eggy bread. I LOVE eggy bread. With brown sauce. And sausages. And beans. And...

No comments: