Saturday, December 02, 2006

Top of the world, Ma!


We arrived safe and sound in the Emerald Isle, although I thought kicking all the passengers out of their ferry cabins at 5.30am was well out of order! I've found a lovely nest site for my stay here - an amazing tower. A room with a view - right out of the reach of cats and other nasty predators. I reckon it's historic or summat - the home of an ancient warrior pigeon, perhaps.

Of course, Mole and Otter can't get into my new nest, but then every cloud has a silver lining...

3 comments:

Molyan said...

I'm sure I saw Sarah Beeny doing a show on a tower like that last week.

In other news, it appears that someone's on your side:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/12122006/80-132/pigeon-lovers-set-battle-trafalgar.html

Fat Tony said...

Eeek! Stopping feeding pigeons? It's apocalypse now all over again!

Alistu said...

I hope you enjoy your stay FT.