Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A likely story!

Well, I hopped onto the ferry with my portmanteau, getting rather worried about the whereabouts of Mole and Otter (just in case you think I'm getting soft, I didn't think it was fair for the Irish to be lumbered with them permanently.) Anyway, they turned up just as we were getting ready to sail. Apparently when they couldn't get into my super tower nest for the night, they spotted a rainbow. They followed it to the end and found a lovely burrow. Down and down they went - and there was a red-haired geezer dressed all in green, sitting on a pot of gold!
He gave them the choice of 3 wishes or a pawful of treasure each. Mole wished for worms (which the burrow was full of anyway), Otter wished for fish, (which he scoffed right away), then they blew their last wish on - a James Blunt album! What a pair of puddings!
I'll have to hurl it overboard when they're asleep - I'm not taking rubbish like that home with me.

2 comments:

Alistu said...

For everybody's sanity I hope James Blunt CDs can't swim!

Fat Tony said...

And I hope the sharks are really really hungry.