Friday, September 29, 2006

The Way Back?


Coo! The Mole has found 2 mysterious doorways. Could one of them lead us back to the back garden and my lovely nest? I'm really getting homesick. And what if the local chippy has closed down without me to keep it going?
But - what if I get stuck - in the tunnel?
Looks like we've got three options:

A: Run away screaming and try and hitch a lift off someone.
B: The Mole and me could go down the same tunnel.
C: We could split up and pick a tunnel each. But if Mole disappears I will be all on my own!
And choosing a tunnel will cause a row anyway as the Mole is such an argumentative blighter. (No, Oi ain't!) Yes, you are. (Oi'm not!) Yes you...
We could be stuck here for quite some time ...

3 comments:

Alistu said...

How about you send Mole down before you (in the same tunnel) and then you shouldn't get stuck as he can dig it wider if needs be?
That's what moles do isn't it? Dig?

Fat Tony said...

Great idea, Menaceman. If only I could be sure he WOULD dig me out and not sit there guffawing...

Alistu said...

True, true.