Thursday, December 29, 2005

Tony Broke

Bad news, I'm afraid. I'm flat broke - Doris wanted me to come round the sales with her, but I spent my last dosh on a sparkly bell for her cage.
My plans for world domination will have to go on hold for a while I get some more pocket money. Can't even borrow any - all the local cats I mugged are spent up after Xmas, too.
I saw a really cool prog on the telly last night. Some bloke found lots of gold rings and stuff while digging up his garden. This gave me an idea!
Only problem is, pigeons aren't really equipped to dig. I must have a word with the Mole...

3 comments:

Alistu said...

Could you not just find a spade and bully some cats into doing the heavy work?

Anonymous said...

Or appear on a game show? That would be weird.

"Fat Tony, come on down!"

Fat Tony said...

I was asked to appear on a game show once, but couldn't fit through the TV studio door. Pathetic I call it - if they can get an elephant on Blue Peter, an economy-sized pigeon should be a cinch.