Monday, February 19, 2007

Oh dear!

Well, I made my way down to the chippy OK, but as Menaceman so astutely pointed out, the problem came when I finished scoffing my chippy tea and wanted to go back to my nest and sleep it off.
I was stuck at the bottom of the hill!
A passing farmer took pity on me and tried to give me a tow back up with his tractor. Unfortunately the tow rope broke and I hurtled back into the row of shops -which included my beloved takeaway - and I demolished half of Ducktown!
The moral of the story is, see if your chippy will deliver to your door!
I tried to put a link to a video of this historic event, but it didn't work, so you'll just have to use your imagination...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i feel sorry for u tony.

Alistu said...

Um where is that link supposed to take me? It just sends me to a page telling me how to use the BBC audio and video files.

Fat Tony said...

Doh! I tried to put in a link to a video of the chinese football stadium being demolished. I'll try again.